Do any of the following sounds like your thoughts?
- You want to understand branding, but you don’t have time to get a full branding and design education
- You know that visual identity is very important, but at the moment, you can’t afford to invest in a professional
- You are losing sales because nobody wants to pay your rates since you are making a bad impression with your lack of branding
- You are not clear about the message you want to communicate through your visuals
- You have a feeling that you can’t go after the life you dream about if you don’t have your branding in place
- You would like to feel confident and inspired about your business
BUT WITH THE RIGHT BRANDING EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE
Agenda of Brand Style Experience
- The Anatomy of well styled Brand & Mood Board: The significance of Visual Identity – External brand importance
- Brand Season & Colour palette: Choosing and creating a colour palette for your brand
- Character & Typography: Font personalities. How to choose fonts for your brand.
- Logo & additional brand elements: How to easily create a clean and simple logo – how to spice up your Visual Identity
- Brand Guidelines: Learn how to pull all of these elements together to create a design you are proud of